Located in Seattle, Washington, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Seed IP is one of the country's leading intellectual property law firms. We're a dynamic, team-oriented firm that maintains a professional and well-balanced working environment. At Seed IP, you will work one-on-one with attorneys who have the background and experience needed to represent a diverse client base in all areas of intellectual property. We invite you to be a part of the exciting, fast-paced world of intellectua lproperty law at Seed IP.
The primary responsibilities of the role are to troubleshoot hardware and software issues, replace hardware when needed, assist end-users with any technical difficulty they may be having, and providing superior customer service.
• Provide first point of contact and support for all help desk calls, emails, and tickets
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Follow-up and update customer status and information for support cases
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
• Create documentation for software and hardware processes and procedures
• Train users on company software and hardware platforms
• Participate in a weekly after-hours on-call schedule
At a Minimum, We'd Like You to Have:
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
• Excellent customer service and communications skills
• A highly motivated self-starter who takes ownership of tasks and projects
• Works well individually as well as part of a team
• A strong work ethic with the desire to learn and teach others
• Top-notch troubleshooting, multitasking, and prioritization skills
• The ability to produce timely, consistent work with high attention to detail
• High level of proficiency with computers, mobiles devices, and software applications
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity with Windows 10 operating system
Ideally, We'd Like You to Have:
• Knowledge of SharePoint, Document Management, and ERP applications is a plus
• Familiar with Active Directory, mailbox administration in Exchange
• Foundational network troubleshooting and administration based on the OSI model
• Experience working in a professional office environment
• Prior experience with ticketing and issue tracking systems
• Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative environment required
• 1+ years IT help desk support experience preferred
• A+ certification is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate a computer keyboard, and telephone. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Seed Intellectual Property Law Group offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. Seed IP is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Seed IP Law Group is committed to diversity and inclusion throughout our organization. We recognize this commitment is key to the creativity and innovation that are so important to the continued success of our people and our firm. Our firm has and will continue to benefit from diversity and inclusion as core values.Learn More
Seed IP is one of the leading intellectual property firms in the Pacific Northwest, with national and international reach. Please see the list below for just some of the various accolades and honors recently bestowed upon the firm and its attorneys.