May 10, 2022
May 10, 2022
Seed IP sponsors 'Best Practices for Monetizing Patents: A Virtual Summit' - June 9
Seed IP Law Group is a proud sponsor of the upcoming webinar, Best Practices for Monetizing Patents: A Virtual Summit, as presented by Tech Transfer Central, the world’s leading content provider in tech transfer and research commercialization. The virtual summit, scheduled to take place Thursday, June 9, from 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. PST, takes one through the gamut of options for optimizing the sale or licensing of one’s patents.
Seed IP partner, Brooke W. Quist, is scheduled to moderate the presentation, “Preparing for Negotiations with Buyers/ Licensees,” taking place at 9:15 a.m. PST.
About the Seminar:
Your patent portfolio reflects decades of painstaking research and millions of dollars of investment, not to mention the cost of filing for and maintaining the patents. That’s why it is so important to be fully prepared when it comes time to monetize your valuable patent assets.
Expert panelists will:
- Guide you in preparing your patents for monetization
- Prepare you for negotiations
- Provide detailed advice on working with patent brokers
- Discuss what documents need to be prepared for each type of deal
- Reveal the motivations of buyers and licensees
- Assess patent value in exit strategies
- Explore monetization via litigation finance and sale of royalty streams
- Help you understand your post-sale obligations
- Assess the merits of selling and licensing
- Explore patent pools and monetizing standard essential patents
- Guide your deal term considerations
Even if you plan to hire a patent broker or lawyer to identify and negotiate with buyers and licensees, the knowledge you’ll gain from this program will help you to confidently and successfully negotiate agreements with these critical advisors.
The knowledge you’ll gain from this information-packed program will have a direct impact on your patent monetization strategies and decisions – and can make a huge difference in the ultimate payout you receive.
Learn more about Tech Transfer Central