March 29, 2021
March 29, 2021
Seed IP sponsors SERENDIPITY Summit Fundraising Bootcamp - April 23
Seed IP is a proud sponsor of SERENDIPITY's one-day Fundraising Bootcamp, taking place on April 23 from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. At this event, one will learn how to raise pre-seed and seed funding. This special SERENDIPITY summit hosted by the GUILD focuses on practical tips for one's raise.
Seed IP partner Hayley Talbert will conduct a one-hour presentation, "When and how to protect IP before, during and after the fundraising process," at 1:00-2:00 p.m. during this bootcamp.
About this Event:
Join us for a day full of actionable advice, tips and tricks from founders who just raised early-stage funding, and investors to help you structure your fundraising process. Make a new friend and get those burning questions answered.
Walk away equipped with templates, a fundraising strategy and connections made with founders and investors.
- Welcome - How to get your Startup Funded
- Meet the founders who just raised for their startups through grants, crowdfunding, angels and VCs
- The Pitch Deck that averaged $500k in investment in 2020
- Pitch Competition (Apply)
- Understanding Venture Capital
- "When and how to protect IP before, during and after the fundraising process" with Seed IP's Hayley Talbert
- How to Build your Investor Pipeline
- Term Sheets and Negotiations
- Closing the Deal
- Networking Lounge
Tickets and additional information about SERENDIPITY Summit Fundraising Bootcamp - April 23.
Learn more about Hayley Talbert.
Learn more about The GUILD.